TONELLI GROUP since 1948, is the Italian key manufacturer of equipment for bakery and confectionery industry.
In the forefront of new technologies, the Company provides high-engineered technical executions, like:
- MIXING SYSTEMS, for any kind of dough, form the softest to the hardest, for creams and stuffings: among all the mixers, the Tonelli Planetary Mixer has made history and has been a source of inspiration for producers all over the world. The peculiarity of this mixer stays in its versatility, since the asset and complexity can change according to the type of product to be made. Also worth mentioning are the Horizontal Mixers, which produce mixes with a strong consistency for biscuits and crackers, Pre-Mixers for doughs and creams, Homogenizers and Continuous Aerating Mixers;
- PRODUCT TRANSFER SYSTEMS, such as Lifters, Tilters, automated LGV systems, to complete the mixer work by transferring the product to the next steps of processing;
- PASTEURIZING and COOKING SYSTEMS, continuous and per batch, for creams, mousses and custards, mayonnaise and sauces. Pasteurising creams highly helps to improve the quality, while extending the cake’s shelf-life;
- AUTOMATIC PROCESSING LINES, complete TURN-KEY plants to produce finished sweet snacks (layer-cakes, rolls, milk snack, family size cakes) and also sponge bases for cakes production, soft biscuits, plum cakes, fig bars and many other finished products. The Tonelli multiproduct spongecake lines are totally automatized, from the mixing up of the ingredients to packaging. They are designed and made to ensure very high outputs and an excellent standardization and quality of the finished product;
- THERMAL TREATMENTS, with new patented Scraped Surface Exchangers, Combithermix© and CombiAerator© Exchanger, to realize sophisticated products that require a specific heat treatment, such as pre-oven cheese creams for croissants;
- PLANTS FOR FAT’S PLASTICIZATION, which allow the Customer to produce by himself the amount of semi-finished fat needed for its own production needs, so increasing the quality of the product and achieving big savings on storage costs, on labor for handling and unpacking.
The Company has set its goals on product technologies and since several years is an important guide for all those Customers who, besides the great quality in machineries’ execution, are looking for a Partner to help them to getting better their production and increase their business. In fact, TONELLI is also a preferred consultant to suggest new solutions for:
- PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENTS hard to manage, characterized by high humidity and at risk of moulds; the Company prepares pre-tested solutions for sanitary-controlled environments or simply gives indications to the Customer on how to realize them at the lower costs;
- SHELF LIFE IMPROVING, through customized recipes, to obtain a balanced product with sponge and cream at an acceptable humidity so to prevent moulds and saving at the same time the organoleptic qualities. Tonelli also study solutions to obtain batters with no-eggs, mostly for Country with Avian risk and cream pasteurizing systems that allow using completely natural ingredients (milk, fresh eggs, etc.)
In order to perform this constant Research, Tonelli Group, has developed a 700 sqmt Laboratory Area, which is available for Customers to test their existing recipes or to study new ones together with the support of Technologists.
With its Head in Parma, Italy, the Company has a widespread network of agencies all over the world, highly specialized technical and commercial staff, able to support the customer both in identifying the right production plant and in subsequent maintenance.
Tonelli mission is to be with the Customer step by step during the productive process, from the recipe’s adjustment in our laboratory with the technologists’ support, to the definition of the right environmental variables for the production area; from the study of the product’s technical needs, to the final advice on the real production phase at the Customer’s facilities.
From the idea to the shelf… and further.
©2019 Hand Media International Ltd. All rights reserved.