The “Baked Market by Product (Bread and rolls, Cakes and pastries, Cookies, and Others) and Geographic (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA) – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025″ report has been added to Technavio’s offering. With ISO 9001:2015 certification, Technavio is proudly partnering with more than 100 Fortune 500 companies for over 16 years. 34% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for the baked market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. The expansion of global players in the region through organic and inorganic organizational developments will facilitate the bakery market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
The potential growth difference for the baked market between 2020 and 2025 is USD 165.49 billion. To get the exact yearly growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Talk to our analyst.
Key Market Dynamics:
- Market Driver
- Market Challenges
The rising urbanization and changing consumer lifestyles and increased snacking and indulgence consumption are some of the key market drivers. However, factors such as fluctuating raw material prices will challenge market growth. The holistic analysis of the drivers & challenges will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
To learn about additional key drivers, trends & challenges –Read our FREE Sample Report right now!
The baked market report is segmented by Product (Bread and rolls, Cakes and pastries, Cookies, and Others) and Geographic (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
The baked market share growth by the bread and rolls segment will be significant for revenue generation. The bread and rolls segment of the global baked goods market primarily includes products such as whole wheat bread, sourdough, rye bread, pita bread, focaccia bread, multigrain bread, white rolls, hot dog rolls, and sub rolls. The increasing demand for gluten-free bread and rolls is a major factor driving the growth of the segment. The increase in demand for free-from products such as bread, pies, and cakes is expected to encourage other major vendors to offer such products during the forecast period. The recent innovations in the baking ingredient industry have largely supported the growth of the segment since 2018.
View our free sample report for additional insights for the contribution of all segments & regional opportunities in the report.
Some Companies Mentioned with their Offerings
- Associated British Foods Plc – The company offers its bakery products through a variety of brands under the grocery segment.
- Britannia Industries Ltd. – The company is one of the leading producers of bakery products such as biscuits, bread, and cakes.
- Campbell Soup Co. – The company offers bakery products such as cookies, bread, baked chips, pretzel, and many more.
- Flowers Foods Inc. – The company offers bread, buns, rolls, snack cakes, and tortillas across the world.
- Grupo Bimbo SAB de CV – The company offers fresh and frozen sliced bread, buns, cookies, snack cakes, English muffins, bagels, pre-packaged foods, tortillas, salted snacks, and confectionery products, among others.
- To gain access to more vendor profiles with their key offerings available with Technavio, Click Here
Bakery Premixes Market –The bakery premixes market share should rise by USD 83.01 million from 2021 to 2025 at a CAGR of 5.54%. Download a free sample now!
Artisan Bakery Market –The artisan bakery market share is expected to increase by USD 1.06 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.32%.