The Free-From Food Market in MEA is poised to grow by USD 1.55 billion from 2021 to 2026, at a CAGR of 4.52% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis and to know exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. Dr. Schar AG Spa, General Mills Inc., Hunter Foods LLC, Kellogg Co., Nestle SA, Orgran, Sofina SA, The Hain Celestial Group Inc., Unilever PLC, and Upfield Group BV are some of the major market participants.
The growing demand for gluten-free food products, increasing awareness about health benefits of free-from food, and increasing gluten-free food in restaurant menus will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the high price of free-from food products, cross-contamination of gluten-free food products, and stringent regulations in the free-from food market will challenge the growth of the market participants.
To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Free-From Food Market in MEA 2022-2026: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the free-from food market in MEA growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the free-from food market in MEA size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the free-from food market in MEA
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the free-from food market in MEA vendors
Major Three Free-From Food Market In MEA Participants:
Dr. Schar AG Spa: The company offers free-from food products such as gluten-free pizza and pasta.
General Mills Inc.: The company offers free-from food products such as pasta, snacks, mac and cheese, cereal, and special diets.
Hunter Foods LLC: The company offers free-from food products such as potato chips, oats, cereals, granola, biscuits, and crackers.
The free-from food market in MEA is driven by growing demand for gluten-free food products, increasing awareness about the health benefits of free-from food, and increasing gluten-free food in restaurant menus. In addition, other factors such as growing influence of online retailing are expected to trigger the free-from food market in MEA toward witnessing a CAGR of over 4.52% during the forecast period.
Read more of the latest industry developments in our new edition: January/February 2022 Single Issue form – International Bakery (in-bakery.com)