AMF Bakery Systems will showcase its range of solutions for the bakery industry while embracing the benefits brought about by automation and digitalisation
Today’s industrial bakeries face a wide range of challenges: customer expectations are changing, labour shortages are growing, and it has never been more important for bakeries to reduce their environmental footprint. How do you balance this complex set of needs while maintaining profitability in an increasingly competitive market? AMF Bakery Systems can help.
Over the past five years, we’ve developed a range of solutions dedicated to meeting the challenges of tomorrow’s industry. And we can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on. So, whatever problem you need to solve, why not join us for a barista-made coffee, sample some fresh bread and snacks made using our equipment, and discuss how we can support your business goals?
Find us in Hall C2, booth 110.
The lights out bakery
IT’S OUR MOONSHOT VISION TO STRATEGICALLY TRANSFORM YOUR BAKERY THROUGH DIGITALISATION AND AUTOMATION TO DELIVER YOU IMMEDIATE VALUE
These digital solutions mean more production efficiencies, more quality control, more accessible knowledge sharing, more product yield, more profit, and more for the health and sustenance of our planet. AMF Bakery Systems’ Bakery Intelligence portfolio is creating a whole new era of opportunity for the baking industry.
Production processes in the bakery industry have always been controlled by the knowledge and experience of operators. Now is the time to start supporting that expertise by delivering smart machines that require less human interference. Now is the time for Bakery Intelligence by AMF.
This vison leads to many new innovations AMF Bakery Systems, and its family of brands, brought and will bring to the market in the coming years, leading to improve your sustainability and business goals:
- Less downtime
- Less opportunity for error
- Less CO2 emissions
- Less risk of employee turnover
- Less human interference
- Less food waste
Show highlights at IBA 2023
In hall C2.110 we will be showing our complete family of brands and a large variety of machines, lines and solutions for the bakery and food producing industry. Our well-known brands like Tromp, Den Boer, Baketech, will be showcasing newest technologies, sustainable services and hygienic designs.
- See daily demonstrations in our Live Bakery with our award-winning Master Baker team, including our all-in-one pizza topping line, product handling and conveying systems, high-speed slicing and bagging equipment, automated guided vehicles (AGVs), and more!
- Discover our more sustainable bakery solutions, such as hydrogen, electric and hybrid ovens.
- Learn how our data-driven smart services, like our Sustainable Oven Service, can help you reduce your energy consumption by up to 20%.
- Find out how integration and automation can help you address labour shortages.
- Explore the bakery of the future with our Lights Out Bakery Vision.
We look forward to seeing you at IBA 2023! Register here to stay up to date with AMF Bakery Systems.
Hall C2, booth 110.
Read the full feature in our free to download magazine.