The industrial bakery ovens market size is set to grow by USD 267.98 mn from 2020 to 2025, according to Technavio. The growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 2.99%.
The industrial bakery ovens market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Factors such as rise in demand for high-quality bakery products, increasing expansion of bakery processing plants, and manufacturing bakery ovens in compliance with industry standards will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the high energy consumption of industrial bakery ovens will hamper the market growth.
Industrial Bakery Ovens Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
By product, the industrial bakery ovens market has been segmented into tunnel ovens and others. The tunnel ovens segment is expected to have significant market share growth during the forecast period. Tunnel ovens have perforated-pipe gas burners that are distributed along the length of the oven. They have long conveyors that carry dough pieces throughout the length of the oven. These ovens enable even distribution of heat throughout the baking process and have the flexibility of using fuel or electricity for operation. High lifetime makes industrial bakery tunnel ovens an effective investment. This could act as a key driver for increasing the demand for industrial bakery tunnel ovens during the forecast period.
By geography, the industrial bakery ovens market has been segmented into Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America. APAC is expected to have the highest market share growth during the forecast period.
Industrial Bakery Ovens Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of the major vendors of the industrial bakery ovens market include Aasted ApS, Ali Group Srl, Buhler AG, C.H. Babb Co. Inc., CS aerotherm Pvt. Ltd., J4 sro, MECATHERM SAS, Schenck Process Holding GmbH, The Lanly Co., and The Middleby Corp. The key offerings of some of these vendors are listed below:
- Aasted ApS – The company offers a wide range of industrial bakery ovens such as Conny convection oven, Conny direct as fired oven, among others.
- Ali Group Srl – The company offers industrial bakery ovens through its subsidiary Belshaw Adamatic.
- Buhler AG – The company offers industrial bakery ovens, namely Meincke Turbu 4.0 indirect fired convection oven.
Industrial Bakery Ovens Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist industrial bakery ovens market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the industrial bakery ovens market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the industrial bakery ovens market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of industrial bakery ovens market vendors
Read more of the latest industry developments in our new edition: January/February 2022 Single Issue form – International Bakery (in-bakery.com)