As per detailed industry analysis by Persistence Market Research, the global pastry mixes market is predicted to be worth US$ 9.7 Bn by the end of 2032.
Demand for gluten-free products is increasing, not only in the finished cake and pastry market but also in the home baking market, where convenience and not having to manage a large number of components to bake a tasty gluten-free cake are important. The need for indulgence has increased during COVID-19, and with more time at home, there is growing demand for excellent homemade cake systems that are easy and quick to produce, frequently done without the right tools or baking abilities.
Home baking is an example of small businesses that thrived throughout lockdowns. It all began when folks began baking delicacies for their friends and relatives. People began watching baking-related videos and tutorials in order to acquire and master the trade. People from various walks of life, including housewives, students, working professionals, and even specialists, launched small businesses out of their homes.
Pastry mixes are becoming increasingly popular among bakers as a result of the flexibility they provide. Bakers do not need to spend a lot of time thinking about the exact quantity of baking ingredients needed. Furthermore, such mixes aid in maintaining consistency in bakery products by removing human error associated with selecting baking ingredients, minimizing the likelihood of inaccurate raw material weighing, and helping lower labor and inventory expenses.
Request for sample copy of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33063
Pastries are less expensive than cakes, and experimenting with pastries is easier and cheaper for amateur chefs. These are the primary elements that are propelling the pastry mixes industry forward. Other reasons driving the change in the pastry mixes market are rising disposable income and expansion of bakery stores.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market for pastry mixes is expected to expand at a volume CAGR of 1.7% and reach 2,864,958 tons by the end of 2032.
- On the basis of type, choux pastry mixes hold an approximate volume share of 40.2% in 2022.
- Consumption of pastry mixes in Latin America is estimated to be reach US$ 968.5 Mn by the end of 2032.
- On the basis of distribution channel, traditional trade is anticipated to increase at a volume CAGR of 1.9% to reach 970,840 tons by 2032.
- The pastry mixes market in GCC countries and Oceania are currently at US$ 181.4 Mn and US$ 331.9 Mn, respectively.
- Producers of bakery products are using graded, enriched blends of different mixes to satisfy customer demand for customized pastry products.