Premier Forrester, provider of food processing and production solutions, showcases their principal equipment suppliers at interpack 2023
As trusted experts in creating food processing and production solutions, Premier Forrester can play an integral part in building growth in your business. With years of industry experience and a proven track record of delivering results, we work with our customers as an extension of or acting as their in-house engineering team to achieve efficient bakery production solutions to the UK market.
Equipment sales and service
From individual machines to full lines, we have your process equipment needs covered. Acting as sales and service agents for several leading European food processing equipment manufacturers in the UK & Ireland markets, we have an extensive network of principals to deal with all aspects of your process needs and ensure we create the right solution to achieve your goals.
Our tailored approach also includes in-house aftersales support. Our aim: to be a valued business partner that is with you throughout the equipment lifecycle to keep your production lines running efficiently.
We will be available throughout Interpack, representing all 7 of our Principal Suppliers and ready to discuss your diverse equipment and processing needs.
- Oka – Hall 3/F73 – Industry specialists providing solutions for the bakery industry which evolve around shaping and forming, offering customised solutions for unique applications.
- Trikno – Hall 1/D30 – The masters of chocolate moulding lines, depositing and decorating.
- Wolf – Hall 3/F46 – Providing a range of tempering, enrobing and dragee coating machines as well as other new and used machines for the confectionery industry.
- Chocal– Hall 9/C22 – Revolutionary sustainable packaging solutions
- Hildebrand Industry – Hall 1/D65 – Efficient cleaning solutions
- RM Technology Engineering – please get in touch to arrange an appointment to discuss – Counting and volumetric depositing systems
- Vormenfabriek Tilburg – Hall 1/A51 – A turn-key manufacturer of polycarbonate, thermo and silicone rubber moulds, from product design to production and quality inspection
Bespoke process engineering
Working with our mechanical and electrical partners, we deliver bespoke process engineering projects, designing, building and delivering process projects to your budget and time-plan.
In all our projects, our customers can expect to receive excellent standards of workmanship with a ‘right first time’ ethos. We have forged strategic partnerships with two Yorkshire-based companies to provide turn-key Process Engineering Projects and work exclusively with them as we all share the same vision.
Our bespoke process engineering service ensures that, together, we can tailor every aspect of the design to deliver a solution to meet your exact needs.
Read the full feature in our free to download magazine.
Never miss a story… Follow us on:
Editor, International Bakery
Tel: +44 (0) 1622 823 920