TOUS les JOURS, a French-Asian bakery café chain, is rolling out new baked goods this month.
The bakery chain is launching new breads and cakes made with popular ingredients like taro and chocolate. In particular, taro, a tasty root vegetable, has been gaining popularity in the desert and beverage world for the past few years, due to its rich and nutty flavor and gorgeous lilac hue. Using this trendy ingredient, TOUS les JOURS is now showcasing its taro lineup that delivers soon-to-be fans’ favorite taro-infused snacks and desserts.
The new menu items include:
- Taro Mousse: Creamy and sweet taro mousse cake topped with whipped cream and fresh berries
- Taro Buttercream Bread: Taro-infused soft bread filled with taro buttercream
- Taro Cream Bread: Taro-infused soft bread with taro buttercream and almond cream
- Choco Cream Bread: Soft brown bread filled with rich ganache cream
- Sweet Brown Roll: Soft dinner roll covered in flat oats
All new products will be available starting from August 2 at participating TOUS les JOURS stores across the country.
To stay up to date on the latest, trends, innovations, people news and company updates within the global bakery market please register to receive our newsletter here.
Editor, International Bakery
Tel: +44 (0) 1622 823 922